Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Kevin's Favorite Alfredo Sauce




This is my boyfriend Kevin's favorite dinner that I make. I serve this sauce with a variety of different noodles (penne, fettucine, farfalle, etc.) It is AMAZING. Take your favorite Alfredo sauce and then add an exponent to the 43rd power. That is how good it is. Yes, I am bragging. I'm sorry, but it is good y'all. Kevin is a Georgia boy and loves his food a certain way: GOOD. This passed his test with flying colors.

-Ingredients-

1/4 cup of unsalted butter (salted vs. unsalted MATTERS...fyi)
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 clove of garlic, crushed (or 1/2 a teaspoon of minced, whatev)
1 1/2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese (Frigo brand is my favorite)
1/4 cup of FRESH parsley

 -Directions-

1. Melt the butter in a medium size saucepan over medium low heat.
2. Add cream. Stir often until it begins to simmer.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly until cheese melts.
5. Stir in parsley and SERVE!

*If you want your sauce thicker/thinner increase or reduce the amount of cheese you put in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment